The holiday season is in full swing!
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and were able to use your Gratitude oil to be grateful for every moment.
I'm all stocked up on my Ningxia Red and Inner Defense and using them both to stay 100% healthy this winter! They have made a HUGE difference for so many people. Have you tried these supplements? If not, this month is a great month to try them out!
Here's what we're going to chat about below:
- Team announcements & class dates
- 10 oils for Self-Care
- Featured oil of the month
- Monthly YL promos - HOLY MOLY, THEY ARE GOOOOOD
- Help 5
1) There is still time to order holiday catalog items for yourself or as gifts.
Check out the items HERE
. Get your orders in EARLY!
Here's a handy little chart for knowing when to get your order processed to receive it in time for the holidays:
*Thursday, December 6, 11:59 p.m., MT
YL Choice Mail (Smartpost, OnTrac, and First Mile)
*Monday, December 10, 11:59 p.m., MT
*Thursday, December 13, 11:59 p.m., MT
YL Go and YL Go+ FedEx Ground
*Wednesday, December 19, 11:59 p.m., MT
*Thursday, December 20, 11:59 p.m., MT
FedEx 2-Day Air
*Friday, December 21, order cutoff
2) Upcoming online classes: Every Tuesday during the month of November
, we'll have a LIVE Facebook class in our team group
at 8pm EST. We encourage you to join us as we explore some product lines you may not be as familiar with!
3) Upcoming in-person class (Central IN):
Join us on Saturday, December 29th from 11am-1pm
for an open house! This is a casual event, so feel free to drop in when you can and leave when you need to! Light refreshments will be provided. Visit our team Facebook group for location details.4) There are several team challenges going on right now!
Be sure to visit the monthly highlight reel
in our team Facebook group to read more about the Ditch & Switch Challenge, the Oola Challenge, and the Ningxia Red challenge - all taking place now or coming up in the next few weeks! (If you're not yet in the usage group, let us know! It's our team's exclusive Facebook group for access to TONS of info on Young Living essential oils and other products!)
10 Oils for Self Care:
It can be so hard to make time for self care during the busy holiday season, but here are some ways to use the tools you already have in your Premium Starter Kit to create a happier, healthier life:
- Lemon: Diffuse for a clean uplifting scent.
- Lavender: Apply to feet and diffuse before bedtime.
- Peppermint: Diffuse for an uplifting aroma. Combine with Lemon for focus and concentration.
- Frankincense*: Diffuse or apply to forehead for grounding, meditation, or prayer. Also, add a drop with Lavender to your face moisturizer for a youthful appearance. * Free 15 ml Frankincense this month when you place a 400 PV order!
- PanAway: Apply to feet or along spine after a long day.
- Raven: Diffuse for a SPA experience. Use on your chest before and after exercise.
- Thieves/Thieves Vitality: Diffuse Thieves for a peaceful cinnamon winter scent. Add a drop of Thieves Vitality to your daily NingXia Red* to support your immune system. *This stuff is a game changer for daily living.
- Copaiba: Diffuse or apply for calming and relaxing your body.
- Citrus Fresh: Diffuse for a calming and uplifting atmosphere.
- StressAway: Roll on your wrist and inhale whenever you feel occasional stress!
If you have a Premium Starter Kit, you should have all these oils!
And if you use all of these daily, you will DEFINITELY feel taken care of and relaxed.
- Diffuse 4-8 drops in a diffuser
- Mix in your palm 1-2 drops of essential oil with a carrier oil, if desired, and apply to skin for comfort
- Add Vitality oils to your tea, coffee grounds, or ice water
Featured/Business oil of the month: Joy
Joy has a beautiful floral scent! It is a blend of Bergamot, Ylang ylang, Geranium, Lemon, Coriander, Tangerine, Jasmine, Roman chamomile, Palmarosa, and Rose.
This time of year can be especially overwhelming and busy. Whether you are a stay at home mom or dad, hold down a corporate job, or are building your own Young Living business, Joy oil will keep your spirits lifted and is sure to carry you joyfully through the end of the year.
- Add 3-4 drops of Joy essential oil to your diffuser or a drop onto your diffuser necklace and bracelet to uplift your mood.
- If you are feeling sad, USE THIS OIL!
- Rub over your heart for feelings of happiness.
- Dilute or use fewer drops if the scent is too strong.
HOLY MOLY, THE PROMOS ARE GOOD!
This month, you have the opportunity to earn EVERY one of these incredible oils with your qualifying order:
- 15 ml Frankincense: We already talked about this oil under "10 oils for self-care." This one is pricey, so any time you can get it for free, TAKE ADVANTAGE. Young Living is so generous!
- D. Gary Young: The World Leader in Essential Oils book: Reflect on our foundations. This impactful book, written by Young Living Co-Founder and CEO, Mary Young, gives an expansive overview of the life, passions, and achievements of Young Living founder, D. Gary Young.
- 5 ml Gathering: Bring loved ones together. When diffused, it provides a tranquil and welcoming space for everyone.
- 5 ml White Angelica: This oil helps keep the negative energy of others away from you, allowing you to experience more serenity in even the most tense situations. Put a drop or two in your hands and glide your hands over your entire body as if you are covering it in a shield of White Angelica and then enjoy the wonderful scent!
- 5 ml Joy: The featured oil of the month in this newsletter! See the details above.
Bonus* Essential Rewards
- 15 ml Pine: Do you have a fake tree this year? Bring the pine scent into your home by diffusing Pine oil. Just 4-6 drops in the diffuser will bring a lovely tree scent to your home!
- 5 ml Lemongrass Vitality: Add 1-2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take as a dietary supplement to support your overall wellness.
*Receive these two oils when your 400 PV order is placed through the Essential Rewards program, which is the best way to save money and support your health. If you need more details on this, let me know!
Help 5 Bonus
When you Help 5 people get started with a Premium Starter Kit and/or Essential Rewards during the month of December, you'll receive two festive YL-branded mugs in white with red speckles!
Earn five points to qualify. Members earn a point for any of the following:
• Enrolling a new member with a Premium Starter Kit
• Helping an inactive member reactivate their account with a new Premium Starter Kit
• Signing up a personally enrolled member for Essential Rewards with an order of 50 PV or more
• Reenrolling a member in Essential Rewards with an order of 50 PV or more
*New Essential Rewards enrollment includes members who you get back on the ER program after they have been inactive on ER for six months or more.
Details here: https://www.youngliving.com/help5
--------------------------------------------------No matter who you are or how you celebrate, we want to wish you the happiest of days this holiday season!